We’re so thrilled with the generosity of our fans, participants and Doctor Who community as we work together to raise money to support educational access around the world.
Over the course of the #WhoForSchools campaign, some generous fans and participants have offered special giveaways & experiences to donors toward the initiative!
- The Game of Rassilon Podcast: a Custom Doctor Who D&D die and a character named after you
- Radio Free Skaro Podcast: Challenge RFS to work your phrases into a commentary of School Reunion, which you will receive prior to public release
- The Writers’ Room Podcast: Kyle and Erik will do a special episode on a Modern Who episode of your choice
- Reality Bomb Podcast: Be in your very own Gallery of the Underrated segment on Reality Bomb
- PixelWho: Custom Pixelation portrait of yourself or designated gift recipient
- Whovian Feminism (Alyssa Franke): A Doctor Who The Beginning DVD Set
- Sycorax Rock (Andy Hicks): Sylvester McCoy Autographed Dragonfire DVD Set
- Who is the Doctor 2: Get the Advanced Reader Copy (limited copies of which are available months before publication) for the new book by Graeme Burk and Robert Smith? autographed by the authors
- Who and Company Podcast: Be a guest on Who and Company in 2020!
When the campaign ends, you will be contacted via email to indicate which giveaways you want to be considered for. If selected, you’ll be notified and connected to the donor for shipping or arrangement of the experience!
Once again, thank you for your generosity and embracing the spirit of the Doctor to help support educational initiatives around the world